TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to travelwings.in ("Website") and the 'Travel Wings' android and iOS app (collectively, “App”). The domain name of the Website and the App is owned by Travel Wings (“we/ us/ our”), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
- Limitation on content usage:
Your use of any information or materials on this Website and App is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not undertake any liability. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website or App, meet your specific requirements.
Unauthorised use of the Website or App may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You shall solely bear the consequences arising out of the breach of any of the terms given above. Further Travel Wings reserves exclusive rights to alter, modify, and delete any of the contents without giving prior notice to any person.
- Third party websites:
The Website and App contain materials which is either owned by, or licensed, to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the content displayed on the Website and App. From time to time, the Website and App may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience for providing further useful information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We, or our contractors, agents, owners, and employees are not responsible for the content or policies of such other websites to which our Website and App may link or use offers from. Please take time to learn about them as well.
- Limitation of liability for fault not attributable to Travel Wings:
You agree and acknowledge that we will have the right of indemnification for any loss that may be caused to us for any misuse of its Website or App, by you and Travel Wings will have all rights to approach the appropriate court of law for enforcement of such rights.
Travel Wings and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be liable for any loss that you may suffer due to rejection of your visa, hotel cancellation policies and/or any other policy of third parties service providers who are involved in the product that you purchase from us.
It shall be your obligation to ensure that your passport is valid and eligible for undertaking international travel. Travel Wings and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be liable for passport being declared ineligible for entry/exit during or prior to undertaking the international travel. Given below, are certain essential do’s and don’ts with respect to your passport:
- Validity of passports should be at least 6 months from date of return;
- Hand written passports will not be considered valid;
- Passports must have barcode;
- Passports should not be mutilated or tampered; and
- Name on passport should match with name on other documents provided for visa.
- Force Majeure:
- Transaction privity:
The Website and App are platforms that are offered to you for meeting and interacting with concerned agents and other service providers for organizing your travel. Travel Wings is not, and cannot be a party to, or, control in any manner any transaction between such travel agents and other service providers. Hence, please note that:
- travelwings may offer email, app notifications, SMS, multimedia message service (MMS) or other forms of communication to share information with you about certain promotions or features the platform may choose to offer or about our affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, advertisers and sponsors. You may receive such communication when you have registered as a user in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- we, and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns, shall not be or deemed to be responsible or be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Website and App, or for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (including any airline, travel agent / tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency), whom you shall engage or hire or appoint, pursuant to or resulting from, the content available on the Website and App.
- TT shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information belonging to any other person; or share any information which is blasphemous, obscene, libelous, invasive of privacy or encouraging money laundering.
- we shall not share any information or use it to harm minors in any way.
- we shall not infringe intellectual property rights of any person.
- we warrants that no information must mislead or deceive the user about its origin or impersonate any person.
- Ensuring Quality
- TT shall ensure prompt redressal of any deficiency in service registered by a traveler. It may further, as per its discretion, Travel Wings covering full or partial amount of the payment received from the traveler.
- Contact Us: Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries related to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to email@example.com.
- Grievance officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Cawnpore's AA Travel Wings Pvt. Ltd Office No .3,
Shyam Sundar Building 24/18,
The Mall, Kanpur 208001
Mobile : +91-9839034650, +91-512 2312419 / 2347521